Goku vs Superman

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

who would win?

71% 71% 
[ 10 ]
14% 14% 
[ 2 ]
14% 14% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 14
∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 19
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by ∂єяρ on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:21 am

RayStormX wrote:
----- wrote:Bro please, it goes Goku > Chuck Norris > Asian > Liam Neeson > Batman > Everything else > Nothing > Justin Bieber.

asian > chuck norris

Bruce lee totally kicked Chuck Norris's ass.

Nooo. It's Bruce Lee > Chuck Norris > God > Asian...

_________________

I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 271
Points : 338
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-11-14

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by ----- on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:26 am

Biches, please... Chuck Norris is still alive and going strong. Bruce Lee's nothing but a rotten corpse. I mean, what kind of a pussy dies at 32 years old? (According to Wikipedia). Pfft even my grandmother outlived Bruce Lee.

_________________
Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris . . .

Back to top Go down

Flares

Average Member

Average Member

Posts : 99
Points : 129
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 18
Location : Far away

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by Flares on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Bruce lee fucked Chuck norris
Bruce died because stupid reason
And i know lot of people who died before 32

_________________

Uchiha



Flying Poop
Derping derps
Wanking dicks
Gigantic tits
Small eye
Little condom
Big child
This is the random shit
Written by a hobo
I found in the street.

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 212
Points : 267
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 20
Location : The Darkness

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by RyRy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:08 pm

----- wrote:Biches, please... Chuck Norris is still alive and going strong. Bruce Lee's nothing but a rotten corpse. I mean, what kind of a pussy dies at 32 years old? (According to Wikipedia). Pfft even my grandmother outlived Bruce Lee.


Hmm lets see, what pussy dies at the age of 32.

I'm walking down the street trying to get home, it starts raining. I decided to take a short cut through an ally way, I find 2 guys in that ally way, they jump for my money, fearing that I may call the police they take out their pistols and shoot me in the head.

I have cancer
I get hit by a car.
I get stapped in the neck.
Final destination 1-5

Hmm, a pretty legit reason to die at a young age.

_________________

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 271
Points : 338
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-11-14

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by ----- on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:28 pm

RyRy wrote:
----- wrote:Biches, please... Chuck Norris is still alive and going strong. Bruce Lee's nothing but a rotten corpse. I mean, what kind of a pussy dies at 32 years old? (According to Wikipedia). Pfft even my grandmother outlived Bruce Lee.


Hmm lets see, what pussy dies at the age of 32.

I'm walking down the street trying to get home, it starts raining. I decided to take a short cut through an ally way, I find 2 guys in that ally way, they jump for my money, fearing that I may call the police they take out their pistols and shoot me in the head.

I have cancer
I get hit by a car.
I get stapped in the neck.
Final destination 1-5

Hmm, a pretty legit reason to die at a young age.

Bruce Lee gets stomped by a couple of guys? He's so boss.

Besides, he's staying six feet under and can't do shet.

_________________
Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris . . .

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

avatar
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 25
Location : California

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by RayStormX on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Bruce lee died a legend.
Chuck Norris is going to die a meme.

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.


Click here if you're new!:
List of Staff Members
Donor Items | Donor Commands
Donation Format
How to receive your Donation Prize

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 19
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by ∂єяρ on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:09 pm

By the way, how did this end up as Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee?

_________________

I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 203
Points : 254
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 18

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by Helmet on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:54 pm

∂єяρ wrote:By the way, how did this end up as Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee?

who knows people here just have overactive minds that reminds me time to hack a server that advertised on mine
(minecraft)

_________________
Spoiler:


Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 19
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by ∂єяρ on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:08 am

Chrome98 wrote:
∂єяρ wrote:By the way, how did this end up as Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee?

who knows people here just have overactive minds that reminds me time to hack a server that advertised on mine
(minecraft)

Ooby. I know it's kind of off-topic, but is it cracked? :3
If it's cracked, can I haz the IP?

_________________

I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 203
Points : 254
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 18

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by Helmet on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 am

yeah its not cracked but uses craft bukkit so u can use it ( i know because im cracked also server is not mine but im co-owner so yeah)
i sent you the ip


Last edited by Chrome98 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Spoiler:


Back to top Go down

Logan

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 420
Points : 486
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-04-18

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by Logan on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:26 am

Super mans gay. Always hated him.
Goku wins

_________________


#FuckLife

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 203
Points : 254
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 18

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by Helmet on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 am

Logan wrote:Super mans gay. Always hated him.
Goku wins

finnaly someone who speaks the truth

_________________
Spoiler:


Back to top Go down

Mesofire

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Posts : 119
Points : 161
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 18

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by Mesofire on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:01 pm

tie.
(by default goku)

super man is invincible unless you get him with
gold
green
or red( if you're lucky) kryptonite
which goku can get by going to krypton using IT

but if he doesn't, no one would win because
goku is faster than superman
and superman is invincible

Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 212
Points : 267
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 20
Location : The Darkness

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by RyRy on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Must I say this again.

Goku isn't the type of guy to resort to cheap tricks as to get kryptonite to beat him.

You don't see superman taking chichi hostage threatening to kill here like some little bitch.

Edit:
P.S. If you notice, before almost every battle Goku always said how he always so excited to fight strong opponents, so think about it when you say use kryptonite.

_________________

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Mesofire

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Posts : 119
Points : 161
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 18

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by Mesofire on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:39 am

that is why i said tie

but if goku was ooc, then he would win

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 203
Points : 254
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 18

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by Helmet on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:09 pm

what the hell do you mean tie goku would own his @$$ in one attack and give him a sensu bean so he can fight again also superman cant move faster than the speed of light last time i checked

_________________
Spoiler:


Back to top Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 212
Points : 267
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 20
Location : The Darkness

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by RyRy on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:46 pm

I'm about to end this argument with this picture...

No one can beat a guy who eats his spinach.

_________________

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 19
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by ∂єяρ on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:43 pm

RyRy wrote:I'm about to end this argument with this picture...

No one can beat a guy who eats his spinach.

Remember kids, eat healthy!

_________________

I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

Mesofire

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Posts : 119
Points : 161
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 18

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by Mesofire on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Chrome98 wrote:what the hell do you mean tie goku would own his @$$ in one attack and give him a sensu bean so he can fight again also superman cant move faster than the speed of light last time i checked
-.- what part of invulnerability don't you get.

doomsday could only kill superman because he had killed kryptonians= he had evolved past them. therefore he could beat the powers

Back to top Go down

Aniki

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 345
Points : 472
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Earth

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by Aniki on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:41 pm

I don't see how Goku will lose to superman, since Goku's powers are LEGIT from training and superman just had it from start when he awakens them :p
BTW I know superman can do as much as these 2:3

_________________
"Coolness is all I will to be!"                    
"Friendliness comes second."
                         "Judgments comes last."

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 203
Points : 254
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 18

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by Helmet on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:05 pm

mesofire wrote:
Chrome98 wrote:what the hell do you mean tie goku would own his @$$ in one attack and give him a sensu bean so he can fight again also superman cant move faster than the speed of light last time i checked
-.- what part of invulnerability don't you get.

doomsday could only kill superman because he had killed kryptonians= he had evolved past them. therefore he could beat the powers

invulnerability u say well thats just unrealistic and superman is not invulnerable btw because i remember an episode clearly when superman was getting beat up by an intergalactic bounty hunter with an axe and he didint even use kryptonite so goku would own him also goku actually trained to gain his power so unlike superman if he dosent get enough sunlight he wont lose his power but instead have a vitamin D deficiency btw superman gets his power by absorbing the rays of the red sun no kryptonians had super strength originally they gain power from the sun just thought i should clear that up


Last edited by Chrome98 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i spelled goku wrong)

_________________
Spoiler:


Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 19
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by ∂єяρ on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:44 am

Chrome98 wrote:
mesofire wrote:
Chrome98 wrote:what the hell do you mean tie goku would own his @$$ in one attack and give him a sensu bean so he can fight again also superman cant move faster than the speed of light last time i checked
-.- what part of invulnerability don't you get.

doomsday could only kill superman because he had killed kryptonians= he had evolved past them. therefore he could beat the powers

invulnerability u say well thats just unrealistic and superman is not invulnerable btw because i remember an episode clearly when superman was getting beat up by an intergalactic bounty hunter with an axe and he didint even use kryptonite so goku would own him also goku actually trained to gain his power so unlike superman if he dosent get enough sunlight he wont lose his power but instead have a vitamin D deficiency btw superman gets his power by absorbing the rays of the red sun no kryptonians had super strength originally they gain power from the sun just thought i should clear that up

Still, it doesn't take Superman 5 episodes to charge a powerful attack.

_________________

I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 203
Points : 254
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 18

Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by Helmet on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:32 pm

∂єяρ wrote:
Chrome98 wrote:
mesofire wrote:
Chrome98 wrote:what the hell do you mean tie goku would own his @$$ in one attack and give him a sensu bean so he can fight again also superman cant move faster than the speed of light last time i checked
-.- what part of invulnerability don't you get.

doomsday could only kill superman because he had killed kryptonians= he had evolved past them. therefore he could beat the powers

invulnerability u say well thats just unrealistic and superman is not invulnerable btw because i remember an episode clearly when superman was getting beat up by an intergalactic bounty hunter with an axe and he didint even use kryptonite so goku would own him also goku actually trained to gain his power so unlike superman if he dosent get enough sunlight he wont lose his power but instead have a vitamin D deficiency btw superman gets his power by absorbing the rays of the red sun no kryptonians had super strength originally they gain power from the sun just thought i should clear that up

Still, it doesn't take Superman 5 episodes to charge a powerful attack.

dosent take goku 5 episodes takes him 10 if he is lucky and they do that to get the maximum amount of viewers. its called being smart even though i hate it when they do that and want to kill whoever thought of that it still makes me want to see the next episode

_________________
Spoiler:


Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Re: Goku vs Superman

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum