Cant login

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 203
Points : 254
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 18

Cant login

Post by Helmet on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:07 pm

is just me or everyone cant connect to game sever and it shows 28 people online

_________________
Spoiler:


Back to top Go down

Melodia

Member

avatar
Member

Posts : 31
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

Re: Cant login

Post by Melodia on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Well, I just voted fine, but I don't have any way to validate if the server's really up. Sorry. x:

_________________

Oh, I'm sorry. Are you actually paying attention to this?

Back to top Go down

IKkio-chan

Newbie

avatar

Posts : 8
Points : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 18
Location : Brazil

Re: Cant login

Post by IKkio-chan on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:00 pm

same here now~ =-=

Back to top Go down

chaosdevel

Member

Member

Posts : 24
Points : 28
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-05

Re: Cant login

Post by chaosdevel on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 pm

ah, so im not the only one...
i can't either; i wonder what the issue is?

Back to top Go down

Melodia

Member

avatar
Member

Posts : 31
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

Re: Cant login

Post by Melodia on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Just tried. The website says that the server's up with 67 players online, although after clicking D.ChaosMS.exe I get the "we are unable to connect to the server right now due to a server check, firewall, blah blah blah" error.

Ah well.

_________________

Oh, I'm sorry. Are you actually paying attention to this?

Back to top Go down

Calmsad

Member

avatar
Member

Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-06
Location : USA

Re: Cant login

Post by Calmsad on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:10 pm

I can't either Sad

_________________


The moon silently tells, in a voice unheard by all. The stars secretly tell, with letters known by none.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

«•ĮRÑx X Fùśįøñ•»

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 220
Points : 362
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 20
Location : In your Closet

Re: Cant login

Post by «•ĮRÑx X Fùśįøñ•» on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Try 'unstuckme' as your password

_________________

Credits to Tia~


Credits to iBuccOwns~

Click the [+] right over there~~~~~> If I helped and you will recieve a free imaginary cookie.

Back to top Go down

Melodia

Member

avatar
Member

Posts : 31
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

Re: Cant login

Post by Melodia on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 pm

88 ONLINE PLAYERS. Y U NO SHARE YOUR SECRETS.

_________________

Oh, I'm sorry. Are you actually paying attention to this?

Back to top Go down

Melodia

Member

avatar
Member

Posts : 31
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

Re: Cant login

Post by Melodia on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:13 pm

«•Çøłłįtîøñ•Męrgê•» wrote:Try 'unstuckme' as your password

We can't even get to the login screen. Like, ten seconds after opening the application, we get this error, and then the entire thing just closes.

_________________

Oh, I'm sorry. Are you actually paying attention to this?

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 203
Points : 254
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 18

Re: Cant login

Post by Helmet on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:15 pm

its not that im stuck its that i cant even start the client logging in is not the issue but thanks anyway btw glad to see im not the only person with this problem (maybe its just people in america that are having the problem or a specific part)

_________________
Spoiler:


Back to top Go down

Melodia

Member

avatar
Member

Posts : 31
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

Re: Cant login

Post by Melodia on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Oh, guys. I have a fix.

Courtesy of Mr. Nightmare from the Xat Chat

1. Navigate to your Maplestory folder. (C:/Nexon/Maplestory)
2. Open Redirector.ini using Notepad
3. Change the server IP to "69.162.95.203"
4. Save and try again

You should be back online. :3

_________________

Oh, I'm sorry. Are you actually paying attention to this?

Back to top Go down

IKkio-chan

Newbie

avatar

Posts : 8
Points : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 18
Location : Brazil

Re: Cant login

Post by IKkio-chan on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:22 pm

k, i'll try that melodia-san

Back to top Go down

Melodia

Member

avatar
Member

Posts : 31
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

Re: Cant login

Post by Melodia on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:23 pm

IKkio-chan wrote:k, i'll try that melodia-san

頑張って~ ^-^

_________________

Oh, I'm sorry. Are you actually paying attention to this?

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 203
Points : 254
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 18

Re: Cant login

Post by Helmet on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Melodia wrote:Oh, guys. I have a fix.

Courtesy of Mr. Nightmare from the Xat Chat

1. Navigate to your Maplestory folder. (C:/Nexon/Maplestory)
2. Open Redirector.ini using Notepad
3. Change the server IP to "69.162.95.203"
4. Save and try again

You should be back online. :3

thanks but can you give me the xat link i lost it a while back

_________________
Spoiler:


Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1002
Points : 1091
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 24

Re: Cant login

Post by iSnipes on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:26 pm

You don't need Xat for this. Xat is just a chatting website. Also, can this be moved to the Error Report section please?

To the other users who get this error, could you specify what the error is please? Would be really appreciative.

_________________

Epicly made by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр(left) and Sky(right)
Faze. wrote:
Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down

Melodia

Member

avatar
Member

Posts : 31
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

Re: Cant login

Post by Melodia on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:28 pm

iSnipes wrote:You don't need Xat for this. Xat is just a chatting website. Also, can this be moved to the Error Report section please?

To the other users who get this error, could you specify what the error is please? Would be really appreciative.

This one:

_________________

Oh, I'm sorry. Are you actually paying attention to this?

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1002
Points : 1091
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 24

Re: Cant login

Post by iSnipes on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Do you have the D.Chaos folder in the right directory? If not,
Move your GMS folder out of C:\Nexon and onto your desktop.
Drag your D.Chaos folder into C:\Nexon and try to start the client. Make sure the folder name is still kept as Maplestory. If the client still does not start, use TheDevilHeart's .bat file, which you can download from the thread located in the Error Report section.

_________________

Epicly made by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр(left) and Sky(right)
Faze. wrote:
Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down

Melodia

Member

avatar
Member

Posts : 31
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

Re: Cant login

Post by Melodia on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Huh? I fixed it already. Nightmare's solution worked just fine.

_________________

Oh, I'm sorry. Are you actually paying attention to this?

Back to top Go down

Calmsad

Member

avatar
Member

Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-06
Location : USA

Re: Cant login

Post by Calmsad on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Melodia wrote:Oh, guys. I have a fix.

Courtesy of Mr. Nightmare from the Xat Chat

1. Navigate to your Maplestory folder. (C:/Nexon/Maplestory)
2. Open Redirector.ini using Notepad
3. Change the server IP to "69.162.95.203"
4. Save and try again

You should be back online. :3

Tried this, and it worked. A+ To you =)

_________________


The moon silently tells, in a voice unheard by all. The stars secretly tell, with letters known by none.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Melodia

Member

avatar
Member

Posts : 31
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

Re: Cant login

Post by Melodia on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Oy, no need to thank me. I just posted it. :V

_________________

Oh, I'm sorry. Are you actually paying attention to this?

Back to top Go down

Helmet

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 203
Points : 254
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 18

Re: Cant login

Post by Helmet on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:26 pm

iSnipes wrote:Do you have the D.Chaos folder in the right directory? If not,
Move your GMS folder out of C:\Nexon and onto your desktop.
Drag your D.Chaos folder into C:\Nexon and try to start the client. Make sure the folder name is still kept as Maplestory. If the client still does not start, use TheDevilHeart's .bat file, which you can download from the thread located in the Error Report section.

u shouldint have to move dchaos folder too C:Nexon it would work without you have to do that i just put it on the desktop and it worked just fine

_________________
Spoiler:


Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1002
Points : 1091
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 24

Re: Cant login

Post by iSnipes on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Chrome98 wrote:
iSnipes wrote:Do you have the D.Chaos folder in the right directory? If not,
Move your GMS folder out of C:\Nexon and onto your desktop.
Drag your D.Chaos folder into C:\Nexon and try to start the client. Make sure the folder name is still kept as Maplestory. If the client still does not start, use TheDevilHeart's .bat file, which you can download from the thread located in the Error Report section.

u shouldint have to move dchaos folder too C:Nexon it would work without you have to do that i just put it on the desktop and it worked just fine

Not all users have this working. The reason you need to keep it in the Nexon directory is because the files are targeted through that directory.

_________________

Epicly made by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр(left) and Sky(right)
Faze. wrote:
Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Re: Cant login

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum