Cant use some of the items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stefanlie

Newbie


Posts : 7
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-11

Cant use some of the items

Post by stefanlie on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:43 am

GM pls fixed the weapons in @shop most of them cannot be equiped

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 27
Location : Not behind you.

Re: Cant use some of the items

Post by Magnus on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:54 am

Stop acting like a 3 year old kid who can't get icecream. If you want something. At least have the decency to properly type it out.

_________________




wip sigs:

Back to top Go down

stefanlie

Newbie


Posts : 7
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-11

Re: Cant use some of the items

Post by stefanlie on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:08 am

i no speak english so u must understand

Back to top Go down

chaosdevel

Member

Member

Posts : 24
Points : 28
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-05

Re: Cant use some of the items

Post by chaosdevel on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:22 am

while i agree with decimo in this case, i forgive you due to english obviously not being your first languge.


sometimes your stats glich up, preventing your items from being used. try using maple warrior (or having it cast upon you if you don't have it) before using.

Back to top Go down

stefanlie

Newbie


Posts : 7
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-11

Re: Cant use some of the items

Post by stefanlie on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:27 am

ohh okok thank you for the info

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1230
Points : 1324
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere in this world

Re: Cant use some of the items

Post by Revenge on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 am

Decimo wrote:Stop acting like a 3 year old kid who can't get icecream. If you want something. At least have the decency to properly type it out.

but english might not be his first language and i believe you told me the same thing when i told them that their english is horrible.


_________________
10 Posts [X] New title:Member
20 Posts [X] Yay?
50 Posts [X] New title:Average Member
69 Posts [X] So Close to Dedicated Member
100 Posts [X] New title:Dedicated Member
200 Posts [X] New title:Ultimate Member
500 Posts [X] WOOO!I do post a lot C:
1,000 Posts [X] The time has came...and I hit 1000 posts...that's where my journey starts to the last achievement : 1,337 posts
1,337 Posts [ ] The last achievement!
To be in top 3 posters [ ] Haha just kidding it continues!
To be #1 poster [ ] I guess that's the last achievement...

IGN: -No IGN-

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 27
Location : Not behind you.

Re: Cant use some of the items

Post by Magnus on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:39 am

Kill4Fun wrote:
Decimo wrote:Stop acting like a 3 year old kid who can't get icecream. If you want something. At least have the decency to properly type it out.

but english might not be his first language and i believe you told me the same thing when i told them that their english is horrible.


I don't give a fuck in the amount of grammar mistakes they make.

Their typing it like their demanding something. If they want something they could at least TRY to make it sound good.

_________________




wip sigs:

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1230
Points : 1324
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere in this world

Re: Cant use some of the items

Post by Revenge on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:59 am

Decimo wrote:
Kill4Fun wrote:
Decimo wrote:Stop acting like a 3 year old kid who can't get icecream. If you want something. At least have the decency to properly type it out.

but english might not be his first language and i believe you told me the same thing when i told them that their english is horrible.


I don't give a fuck in the amount of grammar mistakes they make.

Their typing it like their demanding something. If they want Something they could at least TRY to make it sound good.

That.

_________________
10 Posts [X] New title:Member
20 Posts [X] Yay?
50 Posts [X] New title:Average Member
69 Posts [X] So Close to Dedicated Member
100 Posts [X] New title:Dedicated Member
200 Posts [X] New title:Ultimate Member
500 Posts [X] WOOO!I do post a lot C:
1,000 Posts [X] The time has came...and I hit 1000 posts...that's where my journey starts to the last achievement : 1,337 posts
1,337 Posts [ ] The last achievement!
To be in top 3 posters [ ] Haha just kidding it continues!
To be #1 poster [ ] I guess that's the last achievement...

IGN: -No IGN-

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Re: Cant use some of the items

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum