Heller! ;)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sashumo

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Re: Heller! ;)

Post by Sashumo on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:55 am

To all the pointless side comments: Stop. There is no place for your arguing here.

To Cassie: Welcome to the server! As you can already tell, we are preparing for our jump to godliness (v112.4). So, please sit back (perform an epic couch-slouch), relax (get hopped up on sugary junk food), and enjoy the forum while you wait. Enjoy your stay!

Youtube Channel:

Back to top Go down

LilMissNaughty

Post by LilMissNaughty on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Knives wrote:To all the pointless side comments: Stop. There is no place for your arguing here.

To Cassie: Welcome to the server! As you can already tell, we are preparing for our jump to godliness (v112.4). So, please sit back (perform an epic couch-slouch), relax (get hopped up on sugary junk food), and enjoy the forum while you wait. Enjoy your stay!

LOL, sugary food is a no-no 'cause that makes me hyper, and me being hyper is... an inappropriate thing LOL, but I'm definitely doing an epic couch-slouch for sure c: hahah thanks Very Happy I'm just having trouble finding a v112 download :c or will that all come with the client considering you guys have so much custom stuff? :S

Lemme know, and add me in game when it's in open beta, my ign should be "Naughty" c:

- LilMissNaughty Wink

Back to top Go down

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Post by {Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:34 am

Having trouble? here you go, the official download link for v112

download3.nexon.net/maplestory/fullversion/MSSetupv112.exe

copy and paste this into a new tab and it will let you download it, also the game has been in beta for a while now, and it should be live soon.

Special thanks to вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι for making this amazing siggeh!

Back to top Go down

†Zero†

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by †Zero† on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:44 am

BlackKitsune wrote:Having trouble? here you go, the official download link for v112

download3.nexon.net/maplestory/fullversion/MSSetupv112.exe

copy and paste this into a new tab and it will let you download it, also the game has been in beta for a while now, and it should be live soon.
This is useless. Alpha gonna provide a Full version of Dchaos so if you downloading this you're wasting your time

Credit Goes To †Pulse
Deviant ;D:

Merry Christmas, it's me on first frame :3
Credit to Eternal Dream:

Awesome guy here.:

Back to top Go down

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Post by {Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:15 am

Umm, yea he's releasing a full download, but you need a maplestory setup to play pretty much every private server. The private server download is all the files, but you still need an installed MapleStory folder with the correct version for the server. For example, we needed v.83 of maplestory installed in a folder, so that we could extract all of d.chaos's game files to that folder. Thats the only way you could play v.83 of d.chaos. If you don't believe me then ask a GM, they'll tell ya. So lets go ahead and stop this pointless argueing, because anybody who's played a private server will tell you that you need to do that, plus this isn't the right place to do this, so with that i'm done talking.

Special thanks to вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι for making this amazing siggeh!

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum