Instant DC after 2nd pw

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mystic

Instant DC after 2nd pw

Post by Mystic on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 am

What is my problem?:
I played as normal one day and logged off "normaly" and the next day right after i enter the 2:nd password i get instant dc and gets the error " You have been unable to connect to the server, pleace try again later".
And i have disabeld my Loop Back Adapter and tried Unstuck at the website multiple times but still always gets this same error right after 2:nd password even tho server is online and all buddies can log on normaly. ( I have heard that more and more people starting to get this kind of problem).

Im not sure what is wrong and if i make a new char on same account i get the same error, but if i create a new account i can play as normal so does this meen my entire account is stuck/gliched?
I Realy hope a GM/Owner can look into this or if a player had the same problem but knows how to fix it.

Thx in advance for replies and hopes someone can help me fix this (soon played here for 1 year and would love to celebrate that in game >.<)

Edit: Yes i got Rev 8.1. I have had this problem for about 5 days now.
// Milo~

Last edited by Mystic on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Info)

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Re: Instant DC after 2nd pw

Post by Shads on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:41 am

1. Step number *ONE*:
Go into the start menu and click on control panel

2. Step number *TWO*:
Locate your Network and Sharing (may be named differently on a different OS)

3. Step number *THREE*:
Locate where you may manage/change your adapter settings

4. Step number *FOUR*:
Locate all "Local Area Connection #" or any networks which state "Microsoft Loopback Adapter" and disable them.

Credits:
HolyCoco
Deeny
And the fix provided by the 2 of them

BY EXP, It's stickied, how could you miss it?

If you find more Loopback Adapters then disable EVERY SINGLE ON You see...

Awakened...

Back to top Go down

Tryst

Post by Tryst on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:44 am

Mystic wrote:What is my problem?:
I played as normal one day and logged off "normaly" and the next day right after i enter the 2:nd password i get instant dc and gets the error " You have been unable to connect to the server, pleace try again later".
And i have disabeld my Loop Back Adapter and tried Unstuck at the website multiple times but still always gets this same error right after 2:nd password even tho server is online and all buddies can log on normaly. ( I have heard that more and more people starting to get this kind of problem)

Im not sure what is wrong and if i make a new char on same account i get the same error, but if i create a new account i can play as normal so does this meen my entire account is stuck/gliched?
I Realy hope a GM/Owner can look into this or if a player had the same problem but knows how to fix it.

Thx in advance for replies and hopes someone can help me fix this (soon played here for 1 year and would love to celebrate that in game >.<)
// Milo~

Edge , he/she already said that he/she have already disabled the Loopback Adapter and tried to Unstuck.

Anyway, do you have the Rev 8.1 Files? If not , you can go to this post which has the download link and a guide for installing. -http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4360-another-installation-guide-for-rev-v81-

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by Shads on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:51 am

Edge wrote:If you find more Loopback Adapters then disable EVERY SINGLE ON You see...

Derp..

Tryst wrote:Edge , he/she already said that he/she have already disabled the Loopback Adapter and tried to Unstuck.

Herp..

Awakened...

Back to top Go down

Tryst

Post by Tryst on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:55 am

Right so, apparently you think people would only disable one loopback adapter if they see a group of loopback adapters that could possibly be the problem..? It's like seeing 5 dupers but banning only one of them >.> .
Just saying. Hope that Mystic resolves the problem soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:23 am

Tryst wrote:Right so, apparently you think people would only disable one loopback adapter if they see a group of loopback adapters that could possibly be the problem..? It's like seeing 5 dupers but banning only one of them >.> .
Loopback adapters are not the problem. I aswell cannot get in game.
We were all hanging around perion for a few hours and like 30 minutes ago the server crashed and now a ton of people cannot get on including me and alot of my friends.

My loopback adapters are all disabled.
I have v8.1 files and I have been using them since release until now.
I tried unsticking my character and account through the website and it didnt work.
The server is online

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by Shads on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:52 am

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜυℓqυισяяa wrote:
Tryst wrote:Right so, apparently you think people would only disable one loopback adapter if they see a group of loopback adapters that could possibly be the problem..? It's like seeing 5 dupers but banning only one of them >.> .
Loopback adapters are not the problem. I aswell cannot get in game.
We were all hanging around perion for a few hours and like 30 minutes ago the server crashed and now a ton of people cannot get on including me and alot of my friends.

My loopback adapters are all disabled.
I have v8.1 files and I have been using them since release until now.
I tried unsticking my character and account through the website and it didnt work.
The server is online

Am I one of those friends? :/
OFF TOPIC ^

+

Yea, the servers gliched ATM.
ON TOPIC ^

Q & A

Q. Unglich it pl0x.
A. Only Alpha/Toon/Eric can.

Q. Who are they?
A. The owners derp.

Q. How long til it gets ungliched?