Help stuck on character screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fatebuster

Newbie


Posts : 8
Points : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-17

Help stuck on character screen

Post by fatebuster on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:53 am

Exclamation my main is stuck on character screen and cant play
while my other character in the same account can play i have tried both Unstuck! and
ID Already Logged In!
anyone have any idea what i can do to fix this??

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



Re: Help stuck on character screen

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Eh, Wrong section.
But it probably was lagging at that moment

Back to top Go down

fatebuster

Newbie


Posts : 8
Points : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-17

Re: Help stuck on character screen

Post by fatebuster on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:11 pm

StomKoekje wrote:Eh, Wrong section.
But it probably was lagging at that moment
i do not think so because after i logout and log back in using the same account i could login my other character
but just my main no matter what just stuck there

Back to top Go down

fuckboiii.com

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 356
Points : 438
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-23

Re: Help stuck on character screen

Post by fuckboiii.com on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:50 am

fatebuster wrote:
StomKoekje wrote:Eh, Wrong section.
But it probably was lagging at that moment
i do not think so because after i logout and log back in using the same account i could login my other character
but just my main no matter what just stuck there

Nope, Still in the Wrong Section. Give it a Few tries, It'll probably be resolved

Back to top Go down

fatebuster

Newbie


Posts : 8
Points : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-17

Re: Help stuck on character screen

Post by fatebuster on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:14 am

BlueCosmix wrote:
fatebuster wrote:
StomKoekje wrote:Eh, Wrong section.
But it probably was lagging at that moment
i do not think so because after i logout and log back in using the same account i could login my other character
but just my main no matter what just stuck there

Nope, Still in the Wrong Section. Give it a Few tries, It'll probably be resolved
wrong section did u mean my post is in the wrong section?? or what do u mean..
and by the way i have tried more than 10 times before posting for help and still trying now but still cannot

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Not behind you.

Re: Help stuck on character screen

Post by Magnus on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:22 am

fatebuster wrote:
BlueCosmix wrote:
fatebuster wrote:
StomKoekje wrote:Eh, Wrong section.
But it probably was lagging at that moment
i do not think so because after i logout and log back in using the same account i could login my other character
but just my main no matter what just stuck there

Nope, Still in the Wrong Section. Give it a Few tries, It'll probably be resolved
wrong section did u mean my post is in the wrong section?? or what do u mean..
and by the way i have tried more than 10 times before posting for help and still trying now but still cannot

Your thread is in the wrong section.
Please report errors in the Error Section of the forums.

_________________




wip sigs:

Back to top Go down

fatebuster

Newbie


Posts : 8
Points : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-17

Re: Help stuck on character screen

Post by fatebuster on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:52 am

Zero wrote:
fatebuster wrote:
BlueCosmix wrote:
fatebuster wrote:
StomKoekje wrote:Eh, Wrong section.
But it probably was lagging at that moment
i do not think so because after i logout and log back in using the same account i could login my other character
but just my main no matter what just stuck there

Nope, Still in the Wrong Section. Give it a Few tries, It'll probably be resolved
wrong section did u mean my post is in the wrong section?? or what do u mean..
and by the way i have tried more than 10 times before posting for help and still trying now but still cannot

Your thread is in the wrong section.
Please report errors in the Error Section of the forums.
Ok but can't the moderator or admin shift it to the error section i will post it there next time

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Re: Help stuck on character screen

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum