Hello people (evildarkness)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EvilDarkness

Average Member

avatar
Average Member

Posts : 62
Points : 97
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-02-17

Hello people (evildarkness)

Post by EvilDarkness on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Hell people/member from d.chaosms =D
my rl name is joseph, people can call me joey or my ign: evildarkess
i love anime
╔╗
║║
║║
╚╝
╔╗
║║╔═╦╦╦═╗
║╚╣║║║║╩╣
╚═╩═╩═╩═╝
╔══╗
║╔╗║
║╚╝╠══╦╦══╦═╗
║╔╗║╔╗║║║║║╩╣
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╩╩╩╩═╝ ☆┌─┐ ─┐☆

Hey, i want to know if there is a good game recorder out there that can record games and upload fast on youtube, becuse i want to make a video about d.chaosms =D

i got acupple of quistions
1st Q: why is the gm app closed A:
2nd (not a quistion) I think toon is cooler then alpha, but alpha is cooler then the rest of the owners/gm's =D
3rd How mutch people go on advrage?

And thats all =D


 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ / ▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒ │
┌┴─┴─ - ─┘ ●● PeAcE OuT ●●
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘




___.¶0_____
____¶¶0____
____.¶¶¶0____
_____¶¶¶00_____
_____.¶¶¶000_____
______¶¶¶¶000_____
______.¶¶¶¶0000_____
_______¶¶¶¶¶0000_____
_______.¶¶¶¶¶00000_____
________¶¶¶¶¶000000______
________.¶¶¶¶¶0000000______
_________¶¶¶¶¶¶0000000______
_________.¶¶¶¶¶¶0000000_____
__________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0000_____
___________o¶¶¶¶¶¶oooo_____
_________________¶ooo_____
__________________.¶ooo____
___________________.¶ooo____
____________________.¶ooo____
_____________________.¶ooo____
______________________.¶ooo___ _
_______________________.¶ooo__ _
______________________.00o__¶¶ o
______________________00____ ¶¶0
_______________________00___¶ 0
_______________________00_¶00

Back to top Go down

Sashumo

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 22

Re: Hello people (evildarkness)

Post by Sashumo on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Welcome! I see you're a fan of ASCII art... And GM apps aren't open, since we have enough. Also, try using Fraps. I used it to record my latest video.

_________________
I am no longer going by the name Knives. Now, I am to be known as Sashumo.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22_XDKMqMdqA5Qmri9eeTA

Back to top Go down

Junnesejer

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 289
Points : 317
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 32
Location : In your dreams

Re: Hello people (evildarkness)

Post by Junnesejer on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:27 am

Hey, welcome! But everybody loves Anime here! Razz
And as Knives said, try using Fraps. It's really good. What a Face (and free)

Back to top Go down

ρяσησσв™

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 624
Points : 633
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 18
Location : i have no idea

Re: Hello people (evildarkness)

Post by ρяσησσв™ on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 am

Hi, welcome to D.ChaosMS Very Happy

_________________

Creds to вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι for this amazing siggy!
Faze. wrote:Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down

EvilDarkness

Average Member

avatar
Average Member

Posts : 62
Points : 97
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-02-17

Re: Hello people (evildarkness)

Post by EvilDarkness on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Junnesejer wrote:Hey, welcome! But everybody loves Anime here! Razz
And as Knives said, try using Fraps. It's really good. What a Face (and free)
How is fraps free O.o you gota to pay or u get 30 sec only O.o

Back to top Go down

Junnesejer

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 289
Points : 317
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 32
Location : In your dreams

Re: Hello people (evildarkness)

Post by Junnesejer on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:26 am

EvilDarkness wrote:
Junnesejer wrote:Hey, welcome! But everybody loves Anime here! Razz
And as Knives said, try using Fraps. It's really good. What a Face (and free)
How is fraps free O.o you gota to pay or u get 30 sec only O.o

Eehm no? You want mine? Completely started up you can record as long as you want ^^.

Back to top Go down

EvilDarkness

Average Member

avatar
Average Member

Posts : 62
Points : 97
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-02-17

Re: Hello people (evildarkness)

Post by EvilDarkness on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Junnesejer wrote:
EvilDarkness wrote:
Junnesejer wrote:Hey, welcome! But everybody loves Anime here! Razz
And as Knives said, try using Fraps. It's really good. What a Face (and free)
How is fraps free O.o you gota to pay or u get 30 sec only O.o

Eehm no? You want mine? Completely started up you can record as long as you want ^^.
Ok =D

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 687
Points : 797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 19
Location : Home; My mom's restaurant.

Re: Hello people (evildarkness)

Post by ∂єяρ on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:05 pm

whale cum to D.chaos

ararahhrhahrhahrhahrahrahrahrharh hai me jaden soup bai


Translation:
Welcome to D.Chaos!

Haihaihaihaihai hai. I'm Jaden. Wassup? (You remove the bai because it's there for the filling up)

_________________

I'm the third guy from top left to bottom right, horizontally.

Back to top Go down

EvilDarkness

Average Member

avatar
Average Member

Posts : 62
Points : 97
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-02-17

Re: Hello people (evildarkness)

Post by EvilDarkness on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:00 am

мαgηυм wrote:whale cum to D.chaos

ararahhrhahrhahrhahrahrahrahrharh hai me jaden soup bai


Translation:
Welcome to D.Chaos!

Haihaihaihaihai hai. I'm Jaden. Wassup? (You remove the bai because it's there for the filling up)

Haha XD whale cum XD

Back to top Go down

Junnesejer

Ultimate Member

avatar
Ultimate Member

Posts : 289
Points : 317
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 32
Location : In your dreams

Re: Hello people (evildarkness)

Post by Junnesejer on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:47 am

EvilDarkness wrote:
Junnesejer wrote:
EvilDarkness wrote:
Junnesejer wrote:Hey, welcome! But everybody loves Anime here! Razz
And as Knives said, try using Fraps. It's really good. What a Face (and free)
How is fraps free O.o you gota to pay or u get 30 sec only O.o

Eehm no? You want mine? Completely started up you can record as long as you want ^^.
Ok =D

Add me on Skype: Junnesejer

Otherwise way too hard to send the files :-)

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

avatar
Sardine

Posts : 1017
Points : 1231
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 19

Re: Hello people (evildarkness)

Post by Sardine on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Welcome to D.ChaosMS EX, we hope you enjoy your stay!

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Re: Hello people (evildarkness)

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum